Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies.
You can have Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of natural almond butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of monk fruit or raw honey.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(vegan).
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies instructions
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. Blend until you have a thick batter. Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. Cool, cut, and enjoy!.