Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup. Delicious Kabocha Squash Soup with just a few simple ingredients. Delicious fall season soup with just a few simple ingredients. Enjoy this rich and smooth Kabocha Soup dipping with your favorite bread.
Have you come across "Kabocha" squash in the market? It's a Japanese variety of winter squash, one that is heavy and thick-fleshed, similar in that way to butternut squash, with a deep, rich. Enjoy this tasty roasted stuffed kabocha squash recipe this holiday season. You can cook Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup
- You need 1 of kabocha squash.
- You need 1 packages of vegetarian shrimp (get at asian store).
- Prepare 1 packages of ngo gai (get at asian store).
- Prepare 1 of cube of sup chay (vegetarian soup bullion).
Everyone can enjoy this delicious dish. If you love winter squash, you are going to love this easy stuffed kabocha squash recipe! This recipe is vegetarian, but there is a simple way to make. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a pot; add squash and shrimp.
Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup instructions
- In medium pot, fill 1/2 full of water, add 1 vegetarian soup buillion, boil on high…
- Shave skin off kabocha, and slice 1/4" thick. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Add to boiling pot..
- Dice vegetarian shrimp and add to boiling pot..
- Scoop out suds to keep broth clear..
- Boil about 15 minutes or when kabocha is soft. Turn off heat and add cut ngo gai. Done..
An easy roasted kabocha squash soup that yields a well-balanced, hearty, creamy soup that is garlicky and lightly sweet. Vegan-Adaptable. What makes an even better soup than ordinary pumpkin? Kabocha squash, or Japanese pumpkin, does. You may have even seen it at farmers. Try one of these amazing kabocha squash recipes and you'll be wondering where this veggie has been all your life.