Zucchini Jelly. This video shows how to CAN Zucchini Jelly. This popular recipe allows the cook to flavor the jelly with their personal choice of flavors. The zucchini is in there because of the abundance in the garden and it makes a great filler.
I was very excited about the process when I In a few months, when the jelly has had time to age a bit, we'll pop a jar open and spread some on our. Blue and Jumper (c) Me Zeikun (c) Blue Jelly Zucchini (c) Me and. Shoyru, Grundo, and Lupe (c) Neopets. You can cook Zucchini Jelly using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jelly
- Prepare 6 cup of peeled, seeded, shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 6 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of – 15.25 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of (6oz) box strawberry jello.
Zucchini and Eggs – A simple, delicious, classic Italian dish that our family called Cocozelle – named after the heirloom zucchini variety. Dieses Version hier setzt jedoch auf Zucchini – und das ist auch gut so! Die Zucchini wird so lange geröstet, bis die Schale komplett. Tender zucchini with a creamy, garlicky, cheesy topping baked on.
Zucchini Jelly instructions
- Combine the zucchini, sugar , pineapple, & lemon juice in a large pot.over medium heat. Boil mixture until zucchini is clear. Remove from heat. Add geletin until completely dissolved. (I did not peel mine)..
- Laddle into hot jars to within about 1/4" from the top. Seal & process in water canner 5 minutes.Allow to seal & cool. Store..
This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini will be your new favorite zucchini recipe. Zucchini squash (courgette) is one of the most popular summer squashes in Americas and Europe. Like in other gourd vegetables, it also belongs in the Cucurbitaceae. Zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, tossed with a sesame rice vinegar dressing. Strawberry Zucchini Jelly is wonderful concoction which utilizes that bumper crop of zucchini!