Baked Zucchini. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive Here is one quick and easy way of preparing zucchini. I had a variation of this baked zucchini the. Toss with melted butter and oregano.
Zucchini is parboiled, seeded and stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan View image. Baked Zucchini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. You can have Baked Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini
- It’s 1 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Garlic pepper.
- You need 1 of as needed Dried basil.
One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important. These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They're also gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut zucchini as desired and lay flat on a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and dried basil on top. Flip and do the same on the other side (minus the salt).
- Bake at 400°F for about 20-25 mins until zucchini is tender and crisp around the edges. *flip zucchini half way thru baking time*.
They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Perfect as an appetizer or side dish! Mediterranean Baked Zucchini Sticks Recipe is crunchy oven roasted zucchini with feta cheese I made these Mediterranean Baked Zucchini Sticks a few weeks back, when the heat wave hasn't hit. Here's a simple baked zucchini recipe that fits in well with most any meal.