Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan.
You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- Prepare 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- You need 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- Prepare 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- It’s 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan instructions
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..