Zucchini Bread. I used to make a zucchini bread like this years ago but lost the recipe. This is the best tasting zucchini bread I had ever had. The crushed pineapple really helps in making this bread really moist.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of raisens.
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.