Fried stuffed Zucchini. Learn how to make deep-fried zucchini blossoms three different ways: stuffed with mozzarella; stuffed with a mixture of goat cheese, olives and tomatoes. Dip the stuffed zucchini blossoms in the batter and allow any excess batter to drip off. Light and airy, with a subtle squash flavor, zucchini blossoms are wonderful to cook.
Make sure the water is hot & take off any dirty. Fill the boiler with water, less than half. Pan-fried stuffed zucchini blossoms with ricotta and garden herbs. in Appetizers & finger foods. You can have Fried stuffed Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried stuffed Zucchini
- It’s 1 kg of Zucchini.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 kg of Minced beef.
- It’s 4 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 3 of leaves Bay laurel.
- Prepare of Mastic.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
Inspired by Tuscany, recreated with love. The Deep-Fried, Stuffed Zucchini recipe out of our category flowering vegetables! Have you ever had a meal while on vacation that you just cannot find when you return home? You dream about it, crave it and search for it everywhere only to come up.
Fried stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Start by cooking your beef, in a pot add 1 tbsp butter, 2 medium sized minced onions, and mastic, wait till caramelized then add the beef+ 2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Start with cutting away the heads of zucchini and stripping it's skin (don't completely skin it).
- After stripping carefully hollow the zucchini and take care not to pierce it!.
- In a large pan add 1 tbsp minced garlic to 2 tbsp butter and mastic then fry the zucchini.
- While the zucchini fries and the beef cooks, prepare the sauce (all the taste comes here, enrich it with herbs and flavours!).
- Add 2 medium sized minced onions in 1 tbsp butter, mastic, Cardamom and caramelize, then add 4 tomatoes' juice and 3 leaves bay laurel + 2 tbsp heavy cream + salt, pepper and chilli.
- Extra tip when adding the Cardamom squeeze it till you get the seeds, use the small seeds in the sauce and put the rest of cardamom with zucchini while frying!.
- Afted frying the zucchini on all sides let cool for a while then start stuffing your beef!.
- Pour the thickened sauce over the zucchini and add extra beef on top (you can add some mozzarella for a golden tasty crust!).
- Put in oven for 10 mins then serve!.
Try this Fried Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms recipe, or contribute your own. Fried zucchini blossoms just sound awesome, and they're always something I've wanted to make. It seems that zucchini blossoms are usually prepared in one of two ways: battered and fried or stuffed. Stuffed Zucchini By Ann Make the most of your fresh garden zucchini with this delicious stuffed zucchini recipe which can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. I remember as a young girl that my mom made fried home-grown zucchini.