You can have Grilled Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 t of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil.
Grilled Zucchini step by step
- Toss zucchini with enough oil to coat..
- Grill each side over medium-high heat until zucchini begins to char and caramelize, 1-2 minutes..
- Variations; Parsley, allspice, cinnamon, coriander seed, cayenne, ground jalapeño powder, scallions, chives, smoked cumin, paprika, applewood seasoning, oregano, capers, ancho chile, crushed pepper flakes, cotija, lime zest, curry, epazote, marjoram, mint, sage, thyme, savory, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon fat, ginger,.