Okra Fries! Vegetarian. Another simple stir-fry dish with okra for you to try. Have you ever eaten something so good it makes you cuss? If not, I have to warn you: my roasted okra fries recipe is.
Bhindi aka bendakaya is well roasted with tempered ingredients like curry leaves and red chilies. The Best Vegetarian Okra Recipes on Yummly Tim Love's Charred Okra, Tomato And Pecan Salad With Balsamic Mayonnaise, Berbere Spiced Roasted Vegetables & Pasta, Vegetable Delight. You can cook Okra Fries! Vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra Fries! Vegetarian
- It’s 1 of egg separate yolk and white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Cut Okra lenght wise into four. You can even refrigerate the chopped Okra. Dry Roast the powders and mix with spices and store in Box. It will take less than… This Vegetarian Okra Recipe is a Pan fried with Garlic, Chickpea Flour (Besan) and some Indian Spices.
Okra Fries! Vegetarian step by step
- Whisk egg white until medium peak then add salt and pepper.
- On a separate bowl whisk egg yolks lightly and add paprika.
- Slice the okra into two then dip first in egg yolk mixture for first coating the. To the egg white before frying. Repeat process for the rest of the okra the. Serve.
But most importantly, it tastes just as great as. Appetizers and sides are a major part of any party we throw around. Okra Fry (Bhindi Masala). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A quick vegan and vegetarian okra curry that works just as well as a side dish. Once hot, add the asafoetida and fry for a minute, then add the onions and okra.