You can have Zucchini Roll-Ups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Roll-Ups
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
Zucchini Roll-Ups instructions
- Remove the ends of the zucchini and cut it lengthwise into thin slices using a sharp knife. Brush them with some olive oil on both sides and place on a pan or grill. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side until it’s soft enough to roll..
- In a bowl, mix ricotta with chopped basil (1/4 cup) and add salt and pepper..
- Spread a thin layer of the stuffing on the slice, place a basil leaf on one end and roll..
- Serve directly or refrigerate for later. Enjoy!.