Dustin’s Zucchini Bread.
You can have Dustin’s Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (your choice, I like chopped black walnuts or almond slivers).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of fine shredded zucchini (or wet fruit or veggie of your choice).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs until foamy then add other wet ingredients one at a time while mixing slowly. Then add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spray your Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with Pam or grease and flour. Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean..
- Let cool and remove from pan(s). Slice and cover, will remain fresh at room temperature for about 4 days. Hint… once the bread dries out a little, try making French toast with a simple egg wash. Blow minds!.