Swordfish with zucchini. Harbour Trading Co. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Swordfish and Zucchini – Kitchen Wisdom – Martha Stewart. Lidia Bastianich shares a recipe for Italian-style swordfish and zucchini.
The swordfish is perfectly seared and has a light. Add the swordfish and zucchini, and toss to cover with the marinade. If desired, add grape-vine clippings that have been soaked in water. You can have Swordfish with zucchini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swordfish with zucchini
- It’s 250 gr of swordfish.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini large size.
- Prepare 5 of black olives.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of parsley.
Thread the fish and zucchini on skewers, alternating them. Meanwhile, combine the swordfish and ginger beer in a medium bowl and. Swordfish has firm flesh, ideally suited to cooking on skewers. A real summer dish, cubes of marinated swordfish and lemon wedges are chargrilled or barbecued with baby zucchini.
Swordfish with zucchini step by step
- Cut the zucchini in medium thick slices and cook them in a pan till they are soft.
- Cut in half the 2 slices of swordfish..
- Clean the olives from their core and cut them in small pieces.
- Prepare for the decoration a bunch of breadcrumbs if you like.
- Put in a hot pan olive oil and the swordfish. Add salt and pepper as you wish, the olives, the parsley and the lemon juice and cook it in a medium fire for 5 min..
- Put a layer of zucchini in a dish and serve above the swordfish adding a bit of breadcrumbs. Enjoy!!!.
Easy Italian swordfish pasta, with zucchini and mint: this fresh and delicate seafood linguine are one of the best recipes from Sicily. Swordfish Kebabs with Zucchini Ribbon Salad. Watch: Zucchini, Gruyere, and Black Pepper Muffins. Season fish lightly and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Divide the crumb between the fish fillets press the mixture on top.