Zucchini fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
Zucchini Fritters – These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. They are perfect for summer zucchini surplus and will disappear at the table. You can have Zucchini fritters using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fritters
- You need 4 cup of grated courgette.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onions.
- It’s 1 cup of grated potato.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Optional: grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Optional: sour cream.
Zucchini fritters are "a blast from the past". Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside. These crispy, crackly zucchini fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju.
Zucchini fritters instructions
- Grate the four courgettes and potato into a bowl and mix together and sprinkle salt over the mixture and leave for 10 minutes..
- Cut the spring onions into thin slices and lightly beat the egg slightly..
- Squise the courgettes and potato mix into a colinder till most of the liquids have been draind..
- Add the egg, spring onions and mix together then add the flour till the mixture is thicker and has a sticky consistency.
- (Optional: add grated cheese into the mixture for more flavor and gooeyness).
- Heat up the vegetable oil.
- Using a table spoon add one spoon of the mixtuer into the pan and pat down into thin patties.
- cook for 4-5 mins or in till both sides are golden and chrisp.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
- (Optional: serve with sour cream).
Learn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties. Zucchini Fritters have been a family favorite for years and are a staple in our home all summer long. We love the crisp edges, tender centers and how easy they are to make. Zucchini fritters turn your favorite summer vegetable into crisp, golden patties. Prepare the Zucchini – Grate the zucchini using a box grater or food processor and then squeeze out the liquid.