Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce.
You can cook Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- You need 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Strawberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of For frying.
- It’s as needed of Vegan butter,.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.