Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. These delicious Banana Zucchini Muffins are easy to make, but everyone will think you spent hours making them! Remember the debate about which you would eat first, the top or the bottom of a muffin? Don't worry about that debate because all you will have left are.
Healthy little breads with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and dark chocolate chunks. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! You can have Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- It’s 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- It’s 1/4 of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
I adore all things banana and have several recipes for banana bread and banana muffins. It's one of my absolute favorite fruits. I've even used it in cupcakes! With today's recipe, I tried something new.
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Zucchini Bread Muffins. These banana zucchini muffins are made with half oat flour and half whole wheat white flour for a healthy bite-sized end of summer snack and perfect for back to school lunch boxes. I know, I know…how many recipes for banana bread and zucchini bread can there possibly be in this world? Banana zucchini muffins that are so moist you'll get addicted! Best banana dessert or breakfast and the trick to making the We made banana zucchini muffins for dessert tonight because why not??!!