Zucchini tartlets. The Zucchini Tartlets recipe out of our category Tartlet! Shingle alternating yellow and green slices of squash and zucchini along the length of each strip of. Brush oil lightly over tomatoes and zucchini.
These tartlets have a simple base, but the creamy feta and sweet-and-sour onions make them flashy and flavourful. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Zucchini and Leek Tartlets with Marinated Salmon. You can cook Zucchini tartlets using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini tartlets
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need 150 g of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of slim zucchini.
- You need 1 of cream cheese (eg. Philadelphia).
- Prepare 1 of plain yoghurt.
- You need 4 spoons of olive oil.
Zucchini and Leek Tartlets with Marinated Salmon. These colorful individual sized tomato, zucchini and ricotta tartlets are the perfect appetizer to Yesterday I made these delicious tomato, zucchini and ricotta tartlets. They were sooo good and I. Hämta det här Tomat Zucchini Tartlets fotot nu.
Zucchini tartlets step by step
- Make the dough using the first 4 ingredients (butter, flour, egg and salt). Roll, cut into circles and put into the casts. Bake for about 15 minutes in 180C..
- Prepare the paste using cream cheese and yoghurt, add some spices to taste (garlic, parsley etc). Put one spoon of it into each tartlet..
- Cut the zucchini into very thin half-slices. Put them into some olive oil and salt for about 20 minutes..
- Roll the first one and stick into the paste in the middle of the tartlet. Put another ones around it to form a rose..
- Bake for 25 minutes in 190C..
Och sök i iStocks bildbank efter fler royaltyfria bilder med bland annat Aperitif – Måltid-foton för snabb och enkel hämtning. It's been almost ten years since I was first in touch with Claire, the talented author of the pioneering natural foods blog Clea Cuisine, and over time we've built a simple and. Tart with zucchini, leek and cheese. Buckwheat tartlets with with white beans carrot hummus and cilan. Zucchini pie with bacon, cheese and herbs.