Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. You can cook Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking onion.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 16 oz of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 16 oz of Parmesan Cheese or Ricotta.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 40 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs!
Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Cook hamburger and onion in skillet..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and celery salt to taste..
- Add spaghetti sauce..
- Slice zucchini longwise to width of pan..
- Put some meat mixture on bottom of pan to prevent zucchini from sticking..
- Put one layer of zucchini strips into pan..
- Top with some meat mixture..
- Add another layer of zucchini..
- Mix cottage cheese with one egg. Layer onto zucchini in pan..
- Top with zucchini layer..
- Top everything with meat mixture..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Put toothpicks in lasagna and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place pan on cookie sheet and bake for 1-1.5 hours on 350°F..
- Stick fork in to make sure zucchini is tender..
- Pull from oven and enjoy!.
Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely. Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna.