You can have Stuffed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- It’s 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy crumbles, dried.
- You need of (to taste) Mexican spice, salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Cut zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh but don't go all the way through. Chop remaining zucchini. Set aside..
- Salt zucchini halves generously and set aside for about 10 min to extract moisture. Pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Sautée onions until translucent. Add garlic, chopped zucchini and soy crumbles. Add 1/2 water to rehydrate. Season to taste (see above)..
- Fill zucchini boats with the soy mixture. Bake uncovered for around 30 min in a 200°C oven. Enjoy :).