Stuffed Zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Stuffed zucchini is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for grilling on a nice summer's day or great for eating on a cold winter's night. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system.
Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute. I forget how versatile the summer squash is: You can slice it thinly. You can have Stuffed Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- You need 6 of medium zucchini.
- You need 2 of large sweet onion.
- You need 2 of sweet red peppers or 1 red pepper.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic salt (or to taste).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Get recipes like Giant Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Finely chop the onion, pepper and garlic.
- Put it on a pan with a small amount of oil and saute until onions and pepper are tenders.
- Gently wash the zucchini and cut it in halve lengthwise, scoop out to a seeds.
- Do it with all of them.
- Finely chop the seeds.
- Add it to a pan with the sauteed onions, pepper and garlic, cook until the seeds are tender and let cool.
- Put it in a bowl add the eggs.
- Garlic salt.
- And mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan, put the zucchini halves, stuffed with the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. It's a stuffed zucchini, made with breadcrumbs and garlic and butter and poultry seasoning. This zucchini is stuffed with a simple mixture of seasoned bread crumbs and butter. Stuffed Zucchini with Cheesy Breadcrumbs Recipe These stuffed zucchini are sure to be a favorite at any gathering. Overflowing with artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and pine nuts these are hearty.