Pan Fried Zucchini.
You can cook Pan Fried Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Zucchini
- It’s 1 of Zucchini *sliced 1cm thick.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need of <Batter>.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Finely Ground Pepper.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Salt.
Pan Fried Zucchini step by step
- Combine all the Batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Sprinkle Plain Flour over sliced Zucchini to lightly coat..
- Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat. Dip the Zucchini slices into the batter to lightly coat, and cook until golden on both sides..
- Tips: Use a small frying pan and cook in two batches, so that you won’t need too much Oil..
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce. *e.g. Tomato Salsa, Tartar Sauce, ‘Ponzu’, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Yoghurt Garlic Sauce, Mayonnaise, etc..