Zucchini Bread. I used to make a zucchini bread like this years ago but lost the recipe. This is the best tasting zucchini bread I had ever had. The crushed pineapple really helps in making this bread really moist.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.