Stuffed Zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Stuffed zucchini is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for grilling on a nice summer's day or great for eating on a cold winter's night. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system.
Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute. I forget how versatile the summer squash is: You can slice it thinly. You can cook Stuffed Zucchini using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of Taco Meat (I made taco salad the night before. This can be gr. beef or gr. turkey).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or more if you like a lot of cheese).
This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Get recipes like Giant Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Wash Zucchini and Pierce the outside a few times..
- Microwave for 1 minute..
- Re-heat taco meat in skillet until heated through..
- Remove zucchini and slice in half long ways. Remove all seeds. Spray with cooking spray and heat in skillet until edges are slightly brown..
- S&P zucchini and add taco meat add cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbling a little. ENJOY!.
Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. It's a stuffed zucchini, made with breadcrumbs and garlic and butter and poultry seasoning. This zucchini is stuffed with a simple mixture of seasoned bread crumbs and butter. Stuffed Zucchini with Cheesy Breadcrumbs Recipe These stuffed zucchini are sure to be a favorite at any gathering. Overflowing with artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and pine nuts these are hearty.