tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless.
Get your taco fix without the meat with these vegetarian tacos recipes, including tempeh tacos, tofu tacos, cauliflower tacos, quinoa tacos, and more. These are my personal all-time favorite vegetarian tacos; sweet potatoes, black beans, and avocado are already a great flavor combination. Sweet potato and tofu tacos aren't just for breakfast, you can eat them at any time of day, but if you're craving something warm and savory for your morning Today I was ravenous within a half an hour of waking up. You can have tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff
- Prepare 1 packages of tofu.
- Prepare 4 of potatos.
- Prepare 1 packages of white corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 of vegeable oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of greek yogurt for topping.
- You need 1 head of lettuce shredded for topping.
- You need 1 of guacomole for topping.
- Prepare 1 of shredded jack cheese for topping.
- It’s 1 cup of queso fresco for topping.
I was craving something warm and savory, so I whipped up these sweet potato and tofu. Indeed, mapo tofu is one of the most famous tofu recipes to have made it out of China. This spicy, delicious dish usually includes small amount of ground pork, but for this vegan version, we use chopped shiitake mushrooms. The result is a vegetarian/vegan dish that hasn't sacrificed a bit of umami!
tofu potato tacos!!!! vegetarians bff instructions
- dice 4 large russet potatoes (peeling is optional ).
- heat up a pan with vegetable oil enough to coat pan and some for potatoes.
- drain tofu now cut into small cubes.
- now add tofu in with potatoes cook for 5 mins until Browning occurs.
- add salt pepper chili powder and garlic salt.
- heat a large pot with oil enough oil to fry these bad boys.
- Now warm up some tortillas in microwave about 30 seconds.
- take your tofu &potatoes and place 2 tbl spoons into the white corn tortillas.
- you may use toothpick to hold together. the taco. (I use my hands. I'm careful) I hold into oil until formed into a taco shape. then I use my tongs cuz I don't want to get burned. use tongs to turn tacos on each side until browned.
- once lightly browned to a crisp i take my tacos out and using paper towels i line a large bowl ( to allow excess oil to drain) and then repeat thus until all your tofu& potatoes mixture is gone and your bowl is filled up with amazing tacos.
- Greek yogurt is my healthier version of sour cream (considering we just fried these bad boys ).
- guacamole homemade. or store bought the recipe is easy.
- now top your tacos with all your toppings (cheese lettuce. guacamole. yogurt) and don't forget hot sauce or salsa.
- rice & beans would be an awesome side dish for this meal. now enjoy!!!.
EASY Tofu Tacos- this vegan taco meat is made with tofu crumbles and quinoa. It's easy to throw together and SO TASTY! Soft, tender inside and lightly crispy outside. I say yay and you will too as soon as you try this amazing sweet potato tofu burger recipe. I once read somewhere that your taste buds change ever seven.