Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce. In this video, I talk about a shirataki noodles recipe I made using zucchini and hamburger. I had a few small zucchini from the garden today, so I whipped. See more ideas about Shirataki, Recipes, Healthy recipes.
This low carb konjac noodle Shirataki Noodles recipe tossed with a wickedly delicious "peanut" sauce that's oh-so creamy and The most popular versions are made into shirataki rice, fettuccine noodles, and thin wavy noodles in. A wide variety of shirataki rice options are available to you Try these tofu Shirataki noodles in Thai red curry sauce and you won't even realize it's low carb! Once the sauce has reduced and the tomatoes have disintegrated into the sauce, season with sugar and fish sauce. You can have Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce
- Prepare 50 gr of dry Shirataki rice.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper as much you want.
- You need Half of glass of light vegetable broth.
Add fish and kaffir lime leaves and stir until the fish is completely done, breaking the. You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and Use Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice and all the rest of your favorite Miracle Noodle products to whip up I Love homemade spaghetti sauce from the makings in my garden. Zucchini and Shirataki Noodles with Cottage Cheese and Chive Sauce. Gimme Lean Sausage is fat free and tastes amazing.
Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce step by step
- Boil in a pot water for the rice..
- Chop very small pieces of the zucchini, onion and tomato and put it in a pan in medium fire and let it cook. Add half glass of light vegetable broth,salt, pepper and stir..
- When the water is boiled in the pot add the rice and cook it in medium fire for 10 min..
- When the rice is ready add it in the pan with the zucchini mix and stir it for 3 min in low fire..
- Serve it with parmesan if you like.Enjoy!.
Using Shiratki noodles instead of rice decreases the calorie count even further and provides huge filling portions. Their look resembles another Asian favorite – rice noodles, but that's where the similarities end. Be aware that there exist shirataki noodles combined with tofu. These will have some carbs and calories and won't be quite the same as the basic version. The best way to make shirataki noodles.