Zucchini Fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
Zucchini Fritters – These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. They are perfect for summer zucchini surplus and will disappear at the table. You can cook Zucchini Fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 350 grams of whole rice (cooked).
- Prepare 100 grams of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 100 grams of zucchini (cooked).
- Prepare 3 of eggs (beaten).
- You need 55 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 20 grams of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Zucchini fritters are "a blast from the past". Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside. These crispy, crackly zucchini fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- make sure the zucchini is dry.
- add the ingredients in order and mix from time to time.
- once you've added all of them, check if the mixture is "sticky". if it is, add a little more wheat flour. if it's not, add one more beaten egg. It must be in the middle between too sticky and not sticky at all..
- Turn on the heat and pour some olive oil in a frying pan.
- just fry them 'till you think it's good (or 'till they look like those in the pictures).
- done! you can use cauliflower, broccoli, arpagus, celery and many others instead of zucchini. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties. Zucchini Fritters have been a family favorite for years and are a staple in our home all summer long. We love the crisp edges, tender centers and how easy they are to make. Zucchini fritters turn your favorite summer vegetable into crisp, golden patties. Prepare the Zucchini – Grate the zucchini using a box grater or food processor and then squeeze out the liquid.