Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian). Vegetarian Tikka Masala that is made with cauliflower, chickpeas, and a rich creamy tomato sauce. Serve with basmati rice and naan bread for a delicious Indian dinner at home. Chicken tikka masala is one of the most popular British dishes and the most ordered at Indian restaurants.
Vegetarian fitness in India at least HAS to include paneer. And I honestly believe that this paneer tikka masala recipe is going to be your go to in the process of building lean muscle mass. This particular recipe works great as a lunch or dinner option. You can cook Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian)
- It’s 1 packages of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 medium of fresh zucchini.
- You need 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of jars tikka masala sause (I use Patacks brand).
- You need 2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Indian bodybuilding recipes have never been more. Perfect vegetarian tikka masala for a weeknight meal or to serve in the party. Have you ever tried tikka masala dishes in any Indian restaurant and wonder Usually, you will find chicken tikka masala or paneer tikka masala in Indian restaurants. However, going out of the box I make this healthy tikka.
Vegetarian Tikka Masala (Indian) instructions
- Put all ingredients (including cilantro) in a large skillet EXCEPT the vegetables..
- Let sauce simmer for 1/2 an hour..
- Add remaining vegetables and simmer until zucchini and cauliflower are soft..
- I serve over basmati rice with homemade naan and mango lassi drinks..
Tofu Tikka Masala is a delicious vegetarian curry which is so good with rice, naan or any bread of your choice! Gluten-free! [Thanks all for your good wishes Okay, that might be the Indian in me talking but seriously paneer is tastier or maybe I am just biased. Either way, I know most Indian would agree with. In this vegetarian tikka masala recipe, we combine crisp tofu pieces and vegetables in a spiced tomato sauce to make a healthy and flavorful dish. If you like spicy food, increase the amount of crushed red pepper.