Mini Zucchini Pizzas.
You can cook Mini Zucchini Pizzas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini, a green griller of you have one.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu Marinara.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large, 13×9 glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil..
- Carefully slice your zucchini into 1/4" medallions. If you have a standard sized zucchini, you may want to cut them lengthwise and have oblong pizzas. 🙂.
- Place a single layer of zucchinis in the dish. If they don't all fit, repeat step 2 with an additional dish..
- Spoon a rather thick layer of marinara into the center of each slice. The sauce shouldn't go all the way to the edges. Leave about a 1/4" around the rim without sauce..
- Sprinkle onto each slice about a teaspoon of bacon bits, then mozzarella to cover. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.