Zucchini fry. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. You can cook Zucchini fry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fry
- You need 2 of zucchini cut into round shape.
- It’s 1 of potato cut into the round shape.
- You need 1 of onion cut into the round shape.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of piri piri masala.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves few.
- Prepare as needed of Onion slices for decorations.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
Frying them in coconut oil or. Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Parmesan Zucchini Fries. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish!
Zucchini fry step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai, then add.
- Cumin seeds and chilli after 30 sec then add zucchini, potatoes and onions mix it.
- Then add salt to taste piri piri masala,turmeric powder, coriander leaves mix well, cover it, cook for 15 minutes then garnish and serve hot with Paratha..
Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. These zucchini fries are a summery alternative to french fries. Unlike the heavy starch associated with their potato kin, these zucchini fries are light, crisp and juicy.