Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice. Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! It's: Hearty Flavorful Satisfying Loaded with vegetables Topped with crispy tofu I am new at being a vegetarian and especially new at tofu. Even my husband liked the tofu and he thinks.
Fried Brown Rice: For a healthier twist, feel free to use cooked brown rice in this recipe instead of white rice. Uncover, and add brown rice and stir fry sauce; toss until mixed thoroughly with vegetables. Stir fry vegetables and rice until hot. You can have Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of Brown Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Purple Onion.
- You need 1 of Portabella mushroom.
- You need 1 of Sugar Peas.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Bean spouts.
- Prepare 1 of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
Note:To make vegetarian fried rice, omit the eggs. Keyword: fried rice recipe, garlic fried rice, vegan fried rice. Once the garlic is golden brown in color and crispy, drain immediately, reserving the garlic oil for later use. Transfer the fried garlic to a paper lined plate to cool.
Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice step by step
- Cook rice in a rice cooker. Dice onions. Slice mushrooms , i used cherry tomatoes in my fried rice.sliced them in half., minced garlic, minced ginger..
- In a frying pan Stir-Fry onions, mushrooms, sugar peas.for 5 minutes.Add garlic, ginger. bean spouts. Slice tomatoes Cooking another 5 to 10 Add steamed rice add soy sauce. Garnish with chopped cilantro..
Delicious veggie fried rice, coming up! As always, please let me know how you like this recipe in the comments. Learn how to make vegetable fried rice—it's a simple and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe features extra vegetables and brown rice. Learn to make Vegetable Fried Brown Rice in the most easiest way.