Vegetarian tacos. Watch how to make truly epic vegetarian tacos in this short recipe video! These tacos feature refried pinto beans, quick-pickled onions, creamy avocado dip and tangy feta cheese. Vegetarian tacos are one of the most delicious ways to eat vegetables!
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. I love when I make a healthy meal that my whole family really does enjoy — and my family totally loved these tacos (my meat loving husband included)! Find vegetarian taco recipes with tasty meatless fillings including butternut squash, tofu, and more! You can cook Vegetarian tacos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian tacos
- It’s 1/2 of of a Jicama.
- You need 1/2 of of a Mango.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 small of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 medium of sized tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, cilantro and other seasonings.
- You need 1 of Optional: cabbage or taco shells for wrapping ingredients in.
- It’s 1 of we used tofo scramble for protein filler.
Make some colourful, flavour-packed vegetarian tacos for lunch. From black beans to smoky tofu and chargrilled vegetables, there's plenty of choice for fillings. Make vegetarian tacos, a healthy version of beef picadillo. They have spiced tempeh and lots of vegetables for a vegan and vegetarian taco recipe everyone.
Vegetarian tacos instructions
- Chop up the onion and a tomatillo and add to a hot frying pan for about 2 or 3 minutes or until browned- then set aside in a medium sized bowl..
- Add salt and pepper to the onions and tomatillos while they are in the frying pan..
- Now cube both the jicama and the mango..
- Now add the mango and jicama to the onions and tomatillos.
- Now slice the cucumber and tomatoes and add to the mix… all ingredients should be in the bowl besides whatever protein you will be using (tofu, seitan, etc.).
- Finish up by putting it all out on a platter and let guest pick out what they want to add to it whether it's tofu, cabbage,or whatever they want to wrap all the great ingredients in..
Four Bean, Quinoa, & Veggie Tacos by Vegetarian Gastronomy. No major cooking or baking required. Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Cucumber Ranch by Vegetarian Gastronomy *. You will fall in love with everything about these tacos! Make this vegan taco recipe for a weeknight dinner, or use We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more!