Zucchini salad. Pairs well with everything from seafood to BBQ. This healthy Zucchini Salad is full of fresh Greek flavors and ingredients, and is a great side for chicken, lamb, steaks, and more! Zucchini might possibly be the most versatile vegetable around.
In this episode I am making. Quick to make and one of the best zucchini Marinated veggie Salad Tip! To achieve that no leftovers allowed goal, I decided to. You can cook Zucchini salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini salad
- Prepare of zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of zucchinis.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted pistachios.
Zucchini stands in for potatoes in this low-carb makeover of the classic summer fave, potato salad. All of the creamy flavor, and (almost) none of the carbs! Zucchini noodles, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and a spicy yogurt dressing — we've been inhaling this Jump to the Zucchini Noodles Salad recipe or read on to see how we make it. It takes no time at all.
Zucchini salad instructions
- Wash the zucchinis. take a vegetable peeler, or mandolin and slice long ways into ribbon thin slices..
- Zest and Squeeze the lemon. To that add oil, salt, and parsley flakes. Mix well.
- Toast the pistachios. Add the dressing to the zucchini. Add pistachios and grate the cheese over the top..
Raw zucchini can be a dull ingredient, but when it's very thinly sliced it marinates beautifully, especially in lemon juice. A delicious summer salad that will dress up every meal! Zucchini is probably the most versatile Roasted Corn Zucchini Salad is healthy and full of flavor! This colorful recipe uses some of my. I have never known how delicious this easy zucchini salad is.