Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants. If it's not zucchini season for you, you might try stuffing this mixture into eggplant, spaghetti squash, or bell I made this for my husband as he is vegetarian, I had my kids try the filling and they loved it. Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini with Brown Rice, Black Beans, Chiles, Cheddar, and Cotija CheeseKalyn's Kitchen. Gorgeous & bubbly, this vegan eggplant zucchini lasagna a show-stopper for your next party!
This easy vegetarian stuffed zucchini recipe includes artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and a crispy Parmesan cheese and panko topping. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more. You can cook Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (3/4 American, 1/4 Egyptian).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet pepper.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of big ripe tomato diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 10 of zucchinis (bought ready for stuffing).
- You need 10 of eggplants (bought ready for stuffing).
- You need 5 of squash (bought ready for stuffing).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Koosa (Stuffed Zucchini) is light green and smaller in size. It honestly took me a while to find them locally, since my Middle-Eastern grocer does not sell The eggplant and squash are stuffed with the same filling of seasoned rice and ground beef or lamb and then cooked together in the same pot in a. This easy Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. This is an easy, tasty way to use up zucchini.
Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants step by step
- Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
- The stuffing: Dice the onions, the garlic and mix it with the rice, cinnamon, sweet pepper and salt. You can add a tablespoon of cooking oil..
- Stuff the vegetables but keep 1/4 empty.
- In a pot, put some oil and add the tomato sauce.. Stir around till it turns orange-like.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic and stir and then add the lemon juice and the dried mint.
- Remove from the heat and start placing the stuffed vegetables..
- Fill with water until the vegetables are under 1cm of water..
- Put back on high heat until boil and then set the heat to medium.. The dish should be ready in 30 to 45 minutes..
I have listed the ingredients "per person" so the amount can be adjusted, depending on how much zucchini you have. This easy recipe for stuffed round zucchini lets you enjoy the cuteness just a little bit longer. Plant-based recipes, menus, cooking tips for vegans & vegetarians. Replace the noodles with zucchini and Japanese eggplant in this healthy and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna. · Stuffed-shells don't have to be a weekend project. This one-pan, stovetop-only version turns mushroom-and-spinach stuffed shells into an easy.