Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian.
You can have Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian
- Prepare 1 medium of Marrow.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes, small can.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic chopped/minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- You need 5 tbsp of Cooked Greens.
Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian instructions
- This receipe is based on SERVING TWO PEOPLE. If wanting more servings, increase the ingredients & amount of marrow being used..
- Cut about a 3rd off of the marrow. Then cut into two equal circular portions. Cut out the centre of each portion. Set aside the marrow portions for now..
- Cut the onion, peppers & mushrooms into small squares..
- Heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil. Once heated add the chopped onions, peppers & mushrooms..
- After a few minutes cooking. Add one of the chopped garlic cloves..
- Once the veg is cooked through, 5 minutes or so. Add the chopped tomatoes & mixed herbs. Heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Take a oven proof dish & wipe with oil to prevent sticking. Place the cooked greens in dish..
- Sprinkle the last chopped garlic clove over the greens..
- Place the marrow on top of the greens. fill the marrow portions with the tomato veg mix..
- If you have any left over tomato veg mix place it on top of the greens around the marrow..
- Placed in a preheated oven. Gas 6 – 185 fan assisted – 190/200 non-fan assisted..
- Cook for 35/40mins. About 5/10 minutes before it's ready, grate your choice of cheese on top of the marrow. Cook till melted cheese is to your liking..
- Serve up & enjoy! I like to do a side of garlic potatoe wedges with it..