Zucchini_and_meat_yougurt_stew #Khyariyeh. Mahksi or Stuffed Zucchini with meat and Yogurt Sauce Is a Dish of the Levant. Mainly from Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. For vegetables, zucchini and potatoes are typical for this stew.
Cored and stuffed zucchini, filled with herbal spiced rice mixtures and cooked in a garlicky yogurt I've added ground meat to the rice as this is how the Lebanese recipe goes, but you can omit Core zucchini and peel if you would like to. Gently wash and dry the zucchini. Transfer the yogurt to a large saucepan, add the egg and cornstarch mixture. You can have Zucchini_and_meat_yougurt_stew #Khyariyeh using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini_and_meat_yougurt_stew #Khyariyeh
- Prepare 1500 g of zucchini – cubed.
- Prepare 2 kg of milk, goat or cow – as desired.
- It’s 500 g of minced meat – as desired.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves – crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mint flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of 7 spices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt – to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted pine nuts – garnish.
Stir with a wooden spoon under medium to low heat in the same direction until the yogurt mixture starts steaming, about. Sprinkle zucchini slices with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Add mint and lemon zest (reserving a bit of both for garnish), a pinch of salt, pepper and yogurt. Spread dip onto a serving plate.
Zucchini_and_meat_yougurt_stew #Khyariyeh instructions
- In a sauté pan, add 1 tbsp ghee, zucchini, salt, sauté until all the liquids in the zucchini have evaporated and zucchini has cooked. Leave aside.
- In another pot, add the yogurt, then dissolve the corn starch in 1/2 cup of water, adding this to the yogurt. Stirring continuously over medium/high heat until the mixture comes to a boil, so as it doesn’t separate..
- Next add the zucchini, garlic and mint flakes into the yogurt and bring back to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes until all the flavors have been combined..
- In a sauté pan, add 1 tbsp ghee and saute the meat until it has cooked, season with 7 spices and salt to taste. Leave aside..
- Transfer the yougurt & zucchini into a serving dish, garnish with the minced meat and pine nuts. Serve hot next to your choice of vermicelli rice or as desired..
- By:Bara'a Chougari.
Mix the zucchini with the yogurt and walnuts, and season with salt and pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Salad with Yogurt and Walnuts. Review Body: Very good basic zucchini bread recipe, moist and fine-grained. It makes an excellent template to which other things can be added if you like. So, now I tried to sear (I love the word "sear"), in which you quickly brown the meat on the outside to seal in the juice and then finish off the cooking in the oven.