Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal.
You can cook Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo of lebanese zucchini pulp.
- It’s 3 of mashed garlic gloves.
- It’s 1 of lemon (squeezed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of dried mint.
- Prepare Pinch of grounded hot pepper optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Lebanese Zucchini Moutabal instructions
- Wash the zuchini well and cut off the stalks.
- Grate the zucchini or hollow out the zucchini and remove the pulp..
- In a large pot bring ro boil 1 cup of water, then add the pulp..
- Bring it to gentle simmer for 5 minutes until cooked..
- Drain the zucchini pulp very well..
- In a bowl put the cooked pulp, lemon juice, mashed garlic, salt, hot pepper(if used), and the dried mint.
- Pour the moutabal in a plate and garnish it with olive oil and a pinch of dried mint..
- Served cold..
- Made by :Samah Baroudi.