Zucchini lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. You can have Zucchini lasagna using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini lasagna
- Prepare of Zucchini (2 large).
- You need of Ground beef (500g).
- It’s of Marinara sauce (1 jar).
- You need of Ricotta cheese (1 container).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (2 cups).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup).
- Prepare of Egg (1 large).
- It’s of Oregano (1 tsp).
- It’s of Chili flakes (1 tsp).
- You need of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Salt (2 tsp).
- You need of Olive oil (1 tbls).
- It’s of Ground nutmeg (1/2 tsp).
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs!
Zucchini lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C..
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray..
- Slice long strips of zucchini. Pat dry with a paper towel to get rid of moisture..
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until browned. Add marinara sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, chill flakes, garlic powder and pepper and let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a seperate bowl, combine remaining 1 teaspoon salt, ricotta cheese, egg, and nutmeg in a bowl; mix well..
- Make 1 layer of zucchini slices in the prepared baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of the sauce. Add another layer of zucchini slices. Spread ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of zucchini slices; cover with the remaining sauce and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden..
Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely. Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna.