Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara.
You can cook Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- You need 60 g of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 150 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 10 g of parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper.
Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta and strain, but save a cup of cooking liquid. Let pasta rest while baking the mushrooms on medium heat in some oil for 5 minutes..
- Shred the cheese, and chop the garlic and parsley. Beat the eggs in a small bowl, and stir in about 20 grams of cheese, as well as the garlic and any amount of black pepper you'the like..
- Sprinkle some salt on your mushrooms and stir before adding to the pasta. Stir in the egg mixture and let it dry up before adding the cooking liquid and mixing it in well.
- Serve with chopped parsley and the rest of the cheese!.