Zucchini Bread. I used to make a zucchini bread like this years ago but lost the recipe. This is the best tasting zucchini bread I had ever had. The crushed pineapple really helps in making this bread really moist.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s of Bowl #2.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- You need of Bowl #1.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.