Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. You can cook Zucchini Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 3 of large zuccihini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce (Newman’s is best bc they donate profits to charity).
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey (optional).
- Prepare 1 container of mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Oregano / Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs!
Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Cut zuccihini into long thin strips and salt them. Then cook them in a skillet with olive oil until browned..
- Cook meat & diced mushrooms in skillet.
- Add in marinara sauce to meat/mushrooms.
- Throw some oregano and parsley into the sauce/meat/mushroom mix.
- Make layers of sauce/meat and zucchini.
- Put in microwave or oven for 10 min or so.
Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely. Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna.