Zucchini bake. Cheesy Zucchini Bake is one of my favorite ways to use garden zucchini! This delicious meatless recipe with eggs is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.and so easy to make! Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Zucchini and Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important. You can cook Zucchini bake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini bake
- It’s 2 of zucchini sliced.
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 3 cup of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 3 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Perfect as an appetizer or side dish! This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan! So, when I first started Cooking with Mamma C, I tried using "homemade Bisquick" in this cheesy zucchini bake. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Zucchini bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a pan, over medium heat, cook 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic cloves, and onion until onion becomes translucent.
- Then add hamburger and cook until no longer pink then drain. In a 7" by 11" pan spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly. Place 1 layer of zucchini, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of lemon pepper, then add 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomato, add 1/2 tablespoon of parsley, basil, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..
- Add layer of meat mixture and top with some cheese, repeat steps until pan is full. Cook for 30 minutes and enjoy!.
They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. He told me about his grandmother and the zucchini bake that she always had ready fresh from the oven after he mowed her lawn. A traditional and authentic Chinese Zucchini Pancakes recipe that is fast and easy to make. Make large ones for breakfast or small ones for starters.