Zucchini and Bread dip. Place zucchini in a saucepan, and fill with enough water to cover. These zucchini bites have a perfectly crunchy outside that seals in all of the fantastic natural juiciness of zucchini. Next, dip them in the beaten egg mixture; they should be completely coated in egg.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip each zucchini into the crumb mixture. Press the crumbs to each zucchini stick to help them adhere. You can cook Zucchini and Bread dip using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Bread dip
- It’s of Fresh Zucchini (Julienned or French Cut).
- It’s 1/2 inch of Olive Oil pan Coating.
- It’s 5-7 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Full Fresh Tomato (Blue or Cherokee).
- You need 1 loaf of French Bread.
Every year I grow zucchini in the garden and I try to find creative ways to use it up! From Zucchini Bread, to Grilled Zucchini and spiralized Zucchini Salad, the possibilities are endless! It's hands down my favorite way to Summer is almost here and the zucchini is cheap. My vegetable drawer the past couple weeks has been half full of zucchini, and lately I have been.
Zucchini and Bread dip instructions
- In medium saute or frying pan add julienned zucchini strips at medium heat.
- Cover mixture in olive oil leaving about an inch in the pan.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Add fresh basil leaves twisted and pinched.
- Crush tomato over top of mixture.
- Stir and cover making sure zucchini is covered.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat bread 5-10 mins.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes (zucchini should be crisp not soggy).
- Enjoy! Oil makes fantastic bread dip.
Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture, then into crumbs and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Learn how to prepare flavorful Zucchini chutney at home with few basic Indian spices. Great accompaniment to any Indian meal, this chutney is really easy to. Dip each zucchini round first in the whisked egg and then the breadcrumbs, making sure they're completely coated. Add the breaded zucchini to the skillet.