Stuffed Zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Stuffed zucchini is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for grilling on a nice summer's day or great for eating on a cold winter's night. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system.
Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute. I forget how versatile the summer squash is: You can slice it thinly. You can cook Stuffed Zucchini using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- You need of Ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of Shredded cheese(mozzarella or blend).
- You need of Gulden mustard.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Pasta sauce.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning salt.
This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Get recipes like Giant Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Sautee Garlic in olive oil for a few seconds, plus ground beef or Turkey in bot with olive oil and garlic. Leave it on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, while the meat is on the stove..
- Wash the zucchini cut the zucchini lengthways, take a spoon and dig out the inside off the zucchini(optional:you can use what have taken out in the meat near the end).
- Check on the meat occasionally. When it has browned, season it with adobo seasoning salt, ranch dressing, oregano, parsley, mustard and pasta sauce..
- Let it simmer, taste and make sure the meat is tender and seasoned well..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F….Next is to place the zucchini pan, place them close together it doesn't tip over. Place meat in zucchini carefully.
- After 35 minutes are finished check w/ knife the inside of the zucchini to make sure it's soft..
Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. It's a stuffed zucchini, made with breadcrumbs and garlic and butter and poultry seasoning. This zucchini is stuffed with a simple mixture of seasoned bread crumbs and butter. Stuffed Zucchini with Cheesy Breadcrumbs Recipe These stuffed zucchini are sure to be a favorite at any gathering. Overflowing with artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and pine nuts these are hearty.