Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. You can cook Zucchini Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 3 cups of soaked blanched almonds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh basil (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of medium lemon, juiced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or as per required.
- It’s 1 tin of Marinara sauce.
- You need 3 of medium zucchini squash.
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs!
Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (176 C)..
- Add nuts to a food process blender and mix to combine, scraping down sides as needed..
- Add remaining ingredients: Nutritional yeast, fresh basil, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, water and cheese.
- Make a well-puréed mixture paste..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed..
- Pour about 1 cup marinara sauce into a baking dish and line with thinly sliced zucchini..
- Scoop small spoonfuls amounts of mixture over the zucchini and gently spread into a thin layer..
- Spread on a layer of marinara sauce and then top with more zucchini slices..
- Continue until all filling and zucchini are used up..
- The top two layers should be zucchini and then sauce..
- Sprinkle on cheese (optional), and zuccuni for garnish then cover with foil..
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, then remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more..
- The zucchini should be very easily pierced when cut with a knife..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- Serve immediately with additional cheese and fresh basil..
Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely. Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna.