Zucchini Taco Boats. These Taco Zucchini Boats are the perfect use for the abundance of summer zucchini. They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. These low-carb stuffed turkey taco zucchini boats are so easy and delicious, a fun twist on taco night!
This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. The filling for these zucchini boats is a super flavorful combination of Mexican spices, lean ground Like the recipe name suggests, they taco stuffed zucchini boats are cheesy! Zucchini taco boats topped with cheese are a great dinner idea packed with flavor! You can cook Zucchini Taco Boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Taco Boats
- Prepare of Large Zucchinis.
- It’s of Ground Turkey, turkey sausage, ground lean beef.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Avocados.
Ground beef or turkey stuffed inside your favorite summertime vegetable. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a low carb and healthier alternative for taco night. Lean ground beef with homemade taco seasoning is stuffed into hollowed out zucchini and topped with melted cheese. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings.
Zucchini Taco Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and add taco seasoning to your liking. Scrape the zucchini and fill them with the browned meat. Top with cheese and place in the oven for about 15 min. or until cheese is melted. Remove and top with Pico de Gallo and Chooped avocados. Enjoy!.
These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are full of ground turkey or beef, tons of spicy Mexican flavor, and make an easy low-carb and keto dinner recipe. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal. They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. Taco Zucchini Boats are filled with taco seasoned turkey and topped with melted cheese and your favorite toppings.