Fried Zucchini. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! You can cook Fried Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini
- It’s 1 of Medium Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 Cups of crushed Waves Potato Chips.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Pepper.
- You need As Needed of Vegetable Oil.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Fried Zucchini. This fried zucchini recipe is such a tasty way to get in those veggies! We love fried zucchini dipped in ranch dressing and it's a great low carb treat. Korean fried zucchini (also known as Hobak Jun or Hobak Jeon) is an easy-to-make side dish that complements most Korean main courses.
Fried Zucchini instructions
- Wash and slice zucchini 1/4 inch thick.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper..
- Process the chips through a food processor to get a fine bread crumb consistency. Place in a zip lock bag..
- Heat vegetable oil to medium high heat in a deep skillet. I poured enough oil in the skilled to be around 1/4 inch deep..
- One at a time, dip zucchini slices in egg dredge, coat with chip crumbs, and place on a plate. Do not stack. Repeat until all are coated..
- Place coated zucchini in skillet and cook for around 3 minutes on one side or until a light golden brown..
- Flip the zucchini and repeat with the other side..
- Place finished slices on paper towel lined plate to absorb extra oil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note: this is very basic. Try adding different spices or different flavored potato chips to get that perfect taste..
Cooked zucchini is the best!! **However, I must mention that I use garden zucchinis for this recipe that tend to be quite a bit larger than those purchased in a grocery store. If you are using smaller zucchinis. Fried Zucchini makes the perfect appetizer! Fresh zucchini dredged in seasoned flour and panko crumbs, deep fried till golden brown and served with Creamy Ranch Dressing. This fried parmesan zucchini recipe is so tasty and is fun to make in the air fryer.