BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian).
You can cook BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
- You need 3 of portions cooked/steamed rice (jasmine or sticky/sushi).
- It’s 1 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 1 of pickled or raw jalapeno.
- It’s 4 of to 6 asparagus.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of BBQ sauce (preferably spicy).
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) step by step
- Dice onion in to large cubes..
- Cut asparagus (should be smaller than onion)..
- Stir fry onion and asparagus (olive oil or any vegetable oil)..
- Add salt, sugar, and paprika as much as you like..
- Cook until onion starts to become transparent..
- Mince and add pickled or raw jalapeno..
- Drain canned sweet corn and add it into the pan..
- Add 3 portions of cooked or steamed rice (should be hot. If not, microwave before)..
- Add House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce and BBQ sauce, as much as you like. Add about one tbsp of water to moisten..
- Add more salt, sugar, or paprika if desired..