Zucchini casserole. The ingredients in this zucchini rice casserole are so simple and basic but they are a winning combination of flavor and texture. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Zucchini Casserole I. Friends, I have super-duper easy zucchini casserole for you.
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty zucchini casserole. Cheesy Baked Zucchini CasseroleHome Made Interest. This zucchini casserole recipe incorporates tomatoes, basil and cheese. You can cook Zucchini casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini casserole
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 cup of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
The end result is fresh and delicious! Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer! A great recipe for zucchini lovers, the perfect side dish with anything you are grilling like chicken, fish, etc. Make this cheesy zucchini chicken casserole for dinner tonight!
Zucchini casserole step by step
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 1.5 quart casserole dish..
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauce pot. Cook zucchini, green onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender..
- Add herbs and seasonings. Stir in rice tomatoes and half the cheese..
- Transfer to dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly..
Zucchini is in the top five on my favorite vegetables list. I love zucchini in the summer, since it seems to be everywhere. This zucchini casserole is made with ingredients that work to boost your immune system, burn fat and heal your gut. Packed full of the fresh flavors of summer, this vegetable casserole is a great way to use up extra garden veggies. Sliced zucchini and shredded carrots team up to make this tasty casserole.