You can have Vegetarian Pita-Pockets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pita-Pockets
- It’s 2 of pita pockets.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of tomato.
- You need 1 oz of onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of jalepeño.
- It’s 2 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Vegetarian Pita-Pockets step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Take both pita pockets, spread cream cheese on both sides of inside. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly across bottom of insides..
- Wash and chop spinach. Dice tomato, onion, and jalepeño..
- Stuff veggies into pockets, being very careful to not rip sides..
- Place pita pockets onto a perforated pizza pan, slide into over for 12-15 minutes..