Zucchini chips. Zucchini chips; a healthier alternative to potato chips! I came up with the recipe for zucchini chips because I always bought the bags of veggie straws at Costco. A healthy paleo-friendly snack recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch, yet light in calories!
We recommend checking on the chips after about an hour, though it'll almost definitely take longer than that. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Jump to the Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them. You can have Zucchini chips using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini chips
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Or, bake a large batch in the oven. Follow these tips to get a quick and perfectly crisped chip no matter how you. Why are zucchinis so ubiquitous these days? It's not like you'd sink your teeth into it raw.
Zucchini chips instructions
- Slice zucchini. I use a mandoline. Arrange single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic powder and parmesan. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Eat right away or at room temperature..
But when you spiralize them and heat them in a frying pan with some olive oil, they. If you're looking for a tasty side, these Baked Zucchini Chips are your answer! These zucchini chips are extremely easy to make and even easier to devour. Plus, they're super affordable to make as well. Why hit the vending machine when you can have this yummy superfood snack?