Vegetarian Lentil Burgers.
You can cook Vegetarian Lentil Burgers using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lentil Burgers
- Prepare of Lentil patty.
- You need 1 cup of Dry lentils (brown).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot grated.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Kaiser rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato slices.
- You need 1 of Pickles.
- It’s 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Vegetarian Lentil Burgers step by step
- Cook lentils in 2 1/2 cups water until soft and almost all water is absorbed..
- In a pan sauté carrots and onion until soft.
- In a large bowl place cooked lentils, carrot, onion, oats, bread crumbs and soy sauce and mix well..
- Form patties while mixture is warm. (Be careful to heat test mixture before forming patties to avoid burns), keep hands moist with water to avoid sticking. Yields 8-10 patties..
- You can freeze patties in single sandwich bags for easy meals..
- Lightly pan grill the patty on each side.
- Build burger with preferred toppings and enjoy.